Take a look at our grazing menu then submit an order request. Please allow 24 hours for a reply via email.
We are able to offer contactless payments through Square, Venmo and Cash App. We can accept payment via check on special occasions. Detailed payment information will be sent to you during the ordering process.
Payments for boxes and platters are required at time of order and a 50% deposit is required for all tables and large event orders to secure the date.
Yes! We do deliver. Our delivery fees are based on distance. Please submit inquiry for more information.
We are happy to help you find another date to reschedule to if you are not able to reschedule and/or it’s within the timeframe below please note - CANCELLATION POLICY: IF YOU CANCEL 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT DATE A FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN, IF YOU CANCEL 5/6 DAYS PRIOR 25% WILL BE DUE, IF YOU CANCEL 4 DAYS PRIOR THEN 50% OF TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE DUE, IF YOU CANCEL 2 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT DATE THEN 75% OF TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE DUE, IF YOU CANCEL DAY OF THEN FULL AMOUNT WILL BE DUE.
If we are unable to deliver your order due to a weather event--and you are unable to pick it up--we will reschedule your order for another day that is safe.
Copyright © 2021 Irene's Grazing - All Rights Reserved.